[plug] SME PC hardware linux supplier?

Harry harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Wed Nov 10 21:35:58 WST 2004

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 16:41:13 +0400 Brad Campbell <brad at wasp.net.au> wrote:

> Almost as good as the version of snake I have
>
> bklaptop:~/src>ls snake* -la
> -rwxrwxr-x  1 brad brad  1496 Jun 20  2003 snake
> -rw-rw-r--  1 brad brad 22252 Apr  1  2001 snake.asm

Ha. Groovy :)

Jacqueline just noted that this was one of the first "graphical" games we
hammered on our CP/M Little Big Board with a green screen Soroc terminal.

I was thinking Doop Doop Doop .. and she wistfully says "Yeah, that
Doop Doop Doop sound really got you in" :-D

Anyway, I've almost written an uber-rant reply to Chris' so brace yerself ..
or stand by the Delete key .. whatever

--
Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/