[plug] USB & phone

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Thu Nov 11 22:10:17 WST 2004

Hi folks:

I've just got a new mobile phone that comes with a usb port and I want to load
some mp3s on it from my linux machine.  When I connect it seems to find the
phone - at least it shows up in /proc/bus/devices and dmesg tells me  'usb
1-1: new full speed USB device using address 3' - but I don't know how to
mount it.  All the usb devices on my machine default to lp.  I've scrolled
through google but haven't found anything that can help.

Suggestions?

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

So you think that money is the root of all evil.  Have you ever asked what
is the root of money?
		-- Ayn Rand

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/