[plug] IMAP Joys & MUTT

Timothy White weirdo at tigris.org
Fri Nov 12 19:38:13 WST 2004

James Devenish wrote:
> In message <41940BEB.2090706 at tigris.org>
> on Fri, Nov 12, 2004 at 09:03:39AM +0800, Timothy White wrote:
>
>>1) How can I make it 'select' which IMAP folder to use without having to
>>reconnect to the server each time (by pressing c and typing imap://...)
>>and with out changing it to use IMAP by default (as for now I still need
>>to read local mail occasionally on that box)
>

> What happens if you press c and then TAB?
I think I can press C and the up arrow but I still have to connection
delay. I don't know what it is doing for 30 seconds when it says looking
up linmedia (my box) when a ping resolves the ip in seconds (considering
it is in the /etc/hosts file.)
>>2) How can I make it show just threads that have been tagged or have
>>unread mail in them...It means that (in mutt) I have to scroll through
>>pages of subjects (collapse the threads first) to find current ones.
>

> What version of mutt are you using? BTW if you press TAB, mutt should
> move to the next unread message.
I discovered that. Thanks
Tim
--
Tim White - Use the Fox, Luke!
PGP/GPG id: 602E944D, Pub Key Serv: subkeys.pgp.net