[plug] USB & phone

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Fri Nov 12 20:00:52 WST 2004

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:00, Mike Holland wrote:

> Nice phone. It has bluetooth and memory stick, so either get a bluetooth
> dongle or card & reader for Linux, and you are set. Hopefully.

Yeah Three are offering it for $30/month for 24 months.  My current phone is
about to die (it's 4 years old) and I can chat to my wife (also with 3) for
free so for me it's a pretty good deal.

>    If the phone doesn't support USB mass-storage driver, you can
> probably forget USB for Linux.

I'm not sure if it does or not.  I can't seem to find out much about it.

> How is your Swedish?

Sorry, only the chef dialect =).

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

If you learn one useless thing every day, in a single year you'll learn
365 useless things.

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/