[plug] File sync; users over WAN with disparate fileservers

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sat Nov 13 17:18:40 WST 2004

Something like a webdav share may be more suitable so you can stay with
a central server - simplifies things a lot.

Otherwise coda, or afs ?  Manual syncing using unison/rsync is really
more for offline syncing and not for live systems.

By the way, you seem to have posted from a newsgroup server which has a
stuffed up reply to - evolution is trying to make sense of the address
and fails - in fact I have had to cut and paste it into a normal email
message to send it!

BillK

Otherwise
On Sat, 2004-11-13 at 15:50 +0800, Bernd Felsche wrote:
> I'm about to start doing something a little "unusual".
>
> Users logged in over a WAN can create files on a server using an ERP
> application.

Home!