[plug] Religous war pending

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Thu Nov 25 05:09:03 WST 2004

Python!

Theres a really neato tutorial that comes with python that can be done in
a couple of sittings and all things being equal will have you up and
running pretty much straight away.

Now, that said, perls forte is definately regex stuff, which is nifty for
logfile analysers etc, however, its all quite doable in python too.

Personall I feel perl just looks like line noise to me however.

--
"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do
it, that's trustworthiness."