[plug] Microsoft opens doorways for jpeg viruses

Evert van Dijk evert at silver-sword.net
Fri Oct 1 10:53:35 WST 2004

I just did a search of the Mozilla website and did not find any
references to any jpg or jpg vunerabilities.
Is this limited to the Windows OS or is it an Application Issue?

I heard about this a week or so ago and could not find anything official
that then either. Lots of rumours and innuendoes
and advices to update to the latest version of Mozilla. But nothing solid.
Anybody?
Anything?