[plug] scanners

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Tue Oct 5 20:21:34 WST 2004

On 5 Oct 2004 at 10:39, Laurie Anderson wrote:

8<---------------snip-------------->8
> My present scanner will not handle positive, negative film.
> I was hoping to locate a scanner similar to a Canon Lide 80 that will
> operate under Linux/Sane-project as well as Windows & at a fair price.
> Haven't had much luck so far.
> Looked at the Sane site there are many scanners supported but no longer
> available or not available here.

Hello Laurie,

I am not sure if this will help, but it could be quite interesting for you read, goto :

http://www.abstractconcreteworks.com/essays/scanning/scanning.html

Some interesting ways of working with a scanner !!!

I think this link was posted on this list before.

Regards Arie