[plug] *** Changes to PLUG user machines ***

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Wed Oct 6 09:03:33 WST 2004

But membership is pretty much restricted to people who can attend
physical meetings, or know someone that does attend physical meetings.

It comes back to the long running saga of PLUG actually getting a bank
account... has it been done yet?  Because if so, people could use online
banking to pay for PLUG membership.... and it'd help increase the number
of financial members...

/ Ben