[plug] *** Changes to PLUG user machines ***

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Wed Oct 6 10:07:03 WST 2004

I reckon the easiest procedure for doing it, would be to put bank
account details on the web site and simply get people to put their name
into the description of the money transfer and email the PLUG treasurer
once this has been put through, so they can confirm it and put the
membership through - that sound reasonable?  (I'm presuming Mark G is on
this list)

/ Ben