[plug] Potato mirror?

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Wed Oct 6 15:34:31 WST 2004

Hi folks

I suddenly find myself in need of a Debian Potato mirror for i386, and
for the life of me I can't find one. Even ftp.debian.org has dropped it,
presumably because security updates have ended. Google has been
unhelpfully full of ancient and out of date results.

All cries of "why are you using that ancient cruft?" will be ignored -
the short answer is that I need to add a few packages to the machine
machine in order to properly upgrade it to something less prehistoric.

So ... help? Any Debian folks around here into archaeology?

--
Craig Ringer