[plug] Debian Security Updates

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Fri Oct 8 07:45:29 WST 2004

In message <4164B67B.8020707 at tigris.org>
on Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 11:22:35AM +0800, Tim White wrote:
> I'm running testing so my solution was to remove all servers but
> security and then do an upgrade then place the other servers back
> in. Works fine. Is there a more elegant solution?

I agree with Harry because at first glance, this doesn't seem to make
sense to me either. Maybe you'd better post your /etc/apt/sources.list
and /etc/apt/preferences! My understanding is that there basically
aren't any security packages for testing because the updates are rolled
into testing itself. So I, don't know what it is that you've installed,
or from where!