[plug] X forwarding

WolfBite wolfbite_aus at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 9 16:10:34 WST 2004

ok ppl
i've tried setting DISPLAY xhost sshfowarding

what am i missing?
I keep getting Can't open display:
Ive tried setting on 1 machine both machines

tried examples from mags, forums, docs, etc

I AM running gentoo (tried their examples, forums
etc.)

need some straight insite (yes I've done it on other
distros in pass, one of the reasons I'm thinking
something not set in gentoo)

in steps
a: what should be set
b: where
c: could something from security be affecting (locking
me out)

I have to admit I've been learning MORE from gentoo
than mandrake & redhat :)
sort of the OLD dos+3.1 days argggggg :)

Help much app.

WolfBite