[plug] Favorite plugins (firefox)

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Sat Oct 9 16:30:36 WST 2004

Hi WolfBite,

In message <20041009080921.91580.qmail at web52105.mail.yahoo.com>
on Sat, Oct 09, 2004 at 01:09:21AM -0700, WolfBite wrote:
>  Session Saver {main reason I used to use Opera}

Thanks for making your contributions. But on a point of etiquette and
functionality, please be sure to start a new message (blank e-mail) when
you start a new subject. Don't use the plain 'Reply' function, because
it inserts links into your e-mail that refer to an older and unrelated
message. We hope to put some hints like this into an "introductory
e-mail" for new subscribers such as yourself. I would have done this
sooner, but the prospect and act of voting in the Curtin electorate have
made me near-comatose ;-)