[plug] KDE Icon undeleteable

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Sun Oct 10 21:11:43 WST 2004

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 20:58, John Knight wrote:
> Assuming that Mandrake don't change KDE's file hierarchy.....
>
> >From your home directory in a terminal, cd into the dir called 'Desktop'.
>
> Then delete
> the file, 'Zip Disk'. That's the quick solution that might not work, as
> Mandrake probably have some horrible script that puts it back next time you
> login, but it's worth a go. ;)

How?  There is no function for it in the gui and 'zip disk' doesn't show up in
the Desktop config file.  It's coming from somewhere else.  I just have no
friggin' idea where.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

Hello?  Yes?  Oh!  Heh, heh, uh ... if you're looking for that big donut
of yours ... um, Flanders has it.  Just smash open his house.  (Closing
the door.)  He came to life.  Good for him.

		-- Homer Simpson
		   Treehouse Of Horror VI

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/