[plug] Recomended pop3 server Debian

Matt Kemner zombie at penguincare.com.au
Wed Oct 13 11:50:43 WST 2004

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004, quoth Tim White:

> I need an easy to set up POP3 server that is tied into the users on the
> computer and the mail spool

I discovered cucipop about 7 years ago and haven't looked back.
Before that I tried various pop3 servers and had no end of problems.

Of course 7 years is like a lifetime in the computer world so I'd be very
surprised if there weren't other pop3 servers around now that were just as
reliable, but I've personally never seen a need to use anything else.

It is free to use unless you are an ISP - which I was at the time, but it
was well worth the license fee.

 - Matt