[plug] Linux Australia loses court battle over Linux trademark

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Wed Oct 13 12:11:31 WST 2004

On Tue, Oct 12, 2004 at 10:38:39PM +0800, Bernd Felsche wrote:
> That's Tux!  Clearly misappropriation. How would they ever think of
> getting away with it?

They've been getting away with it for a few years now.  Last time I was
down that way, they had it painted quite clearly on the outside of their
store.

I did think of wandering in to ask if they sold any linux products  :)

--
 Leon Blackwell                | Millions long for immortality who do
 http://www.lostrealm.com/     | not know what to do with themselves on