[plug] Recomended pop3 server Debian

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Wed Oct 13 16:50:14 WST 2004

On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 11:50:43AM +0800, Matt Kemner wrote:
> I discovered cucipop about 7 years ago and haven't looked back.

I discovered it about that long ago, used it for some time, and then
looked elsewhere.  From memory, something blew up and I got annoyed at
it.  I also can't remember if it managed to ignore the data that
uw-imapd (don't laugh) leaves in the spool.

I ended up switching to teapop, and have found it works quite nicely.
There are several additional bits and pieces to tinker with too, thereby
keeping my inner geek happy  :)

--
 Leon Blackwell                | You really have nothing better to do
 http://www.lostrealm.com/     | than read this signature?