[plug] Linux Australia loses court battle over Linux trademark

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Wed Oct 13 17:08:56 WST 2004

Senectus . wrote:

> ooher I need some of that at the moment..
> Last Sunday night I flew from Perth to Mount Isa for my work, The
> flight left at 10:30pm and as a consequence I didn't get any sleep for
> more than 26 hours. My work hours also shifted from 8:30 till 5 to 6am
> till 6pm, plus there is the two hour time difference.
> I'm not getting to sleep till about midnight at the moment and having
> to get up at 4:30 am so I'm completely exhausted right now.
> By the time my body gets into sync again I'll be back in Perth :-/
> Don't feel like doing some drug dealing on the side do you? (Joke)

Grab some Phernergan 10mg (Antihistamine). I take 20mg (safe dose up to 50mg) at about 10pm, mr sand
man comes about 10.30-11pm and I sleep like a log for about 8 hours.

They use it in hospitals post op for 3 reasons.
1) Drys up sinuses
2) Makes patient sleep soundly
3) Anti-Nausea.

A Nurse friend of mine gave me some a couple of years ago when I could not sleep. They are great.

Don't take after about 10.30 as they will leave you drowsy the next morning. For a first timer
probably 10mg is enough.

I keep some on hand just in case. I rarely use them but when I *need* to get my body back in sync
after some serious time-zone bashing and long flights they are just the trick.

Don't mix with Alcohol. 20mg after half a bottle of Red can result in you falling asleep with out
warning and landing face down in a plate of fettuccine. (Don't ask me how I know)

Brad