[plug] Re: [] ADSL plans

Gregory Orange gregory.orange at metoceanengineers.com
Thu Oct 14 14:56:16 WST 2004

>       Gavin Rogers                     |  Amateur radio station VK6HGR
>     http://www.livingwaters.com/good   |     http://vk6hgr.ampr.org/
>    ICQ: 17230395  MSN: VK6HGR  Skype/Email: grogers at vk6hgr.echidna.id.au

Gavin! Long time no see (: Still going to First Wednesdays? I'm thinking
about joining SAGE, since I now truly am a Sysadmin. In case you hadn't
guessed, I'm back in Perth after a year away. The guy that took my job
at Carey when I left is still there (and there were never any promised
made or asked for anyway), so I looked elsewhere.

Now let me see. I click on a link in your sig and... Well well, it
appears you're a Christian? Seems you're still at Greenwood SHS too...
anything else exciting going on? Maybe you could braindump samba
knowledge to me so I can actually do my job in the next few weeks (:

Cheers,
Greg.

--
  -