[plug] Novell seminar....

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Thu Oct 14 20:00:15 WST 2004

On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 10:40:13AM +1000, Senectus . wrote:
> > He said that the one day workshops were basically an introduction to
> > Linux.
> >
> Yeah thats right.
> I have the ample doco from the last one so if someone is interested in
> using that to do the intro "unofficially" I'm more than happy to lend
> the doco to you.
>
> Actually I might just donate it to the PLUG library if your interested..?

If you're willing, sure! The library will hopefully get catalogued
at the next hackers night next Thursday too! (The database and
interface is nearly there, and will be on the members website too.
More correctly, the library catalogue will be publically available,
but requesting and borrowing items will require having an account).

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham dot com dot au>