[plug] Monitor repairs

Nathan D natdan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 11:29:55 WST 2004

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 06:52:00 +0800, Craig Foster < @ > wrote:
> > Can anyone recomend a place to repair a monitor? Perth metro
> > area is OK
> > - there isn't anyone in Bunbury I can find.
>
> Perth Digital
>
> 20 Angove St
> North Perth
>
> http://www.perthdigital.com.au/
<snip>

> Very good techies, sometimes reception needs a nudge.
<snip>

Another recommendation here for Perth Digital.  Allow a few days to
get the quote back (need to pay $40? up front) and then a few more
days for the repair.  The techie will actually call you back which is
better than the message second hand via the receptionist.

We've had minor repairs to "it's not worthwhile" and have been happy every time.

Being such a large monitor, don't tempted to help the receptionist to
retrieve it from the storeroom.  I did with a 17" and was asked quite
coldly to wait outside.  Looks like she will get a techie if it is
beyond her lifting ability.

regards,
 Nathan D.

natdan at gmail.com