[plug] Addresses still in archives.

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Mon Oct 18 13:43:28 WST 2004

James Devenish wrote:

> Could you please be more specific? I cannot see a problem with that
> site. However, the new Lurker archives seem to exhibit the problem
> as a side-effect of attachment handling:

Yup.  The lurker docs say to disable the attachment/mbox download
feature if you're really paranoid about e-mail addresses in archives.

The same occurs if you download the mbox files from the pipermail
archives.
q.v. http://mail.plug.linux.org.au/pipermail/plug/2004-October.txt.gz

Cameron.  (Not a fan of address mungling, but who enabled it anyway on
the lurker archives at others' requests.)