[plug] Fwd: [ucc] MozFirefox Release Party

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Tue Oct 19 23:44:42 WST 2004

If anyone on the list is in Broome on the 20th of November and wants to
join in drinking copious amounts of whatever your poison is, playing
some games of pool on the round or normal table and probably joining
with some of Broome's local IT crew browse over to
http://www.openforce.at/mozparty2/?party=160 and add your email address !

Cheers and 73's
Kai