[plug] ADSL plans

Steve Boak sboak at westnet.com.au
Tue Oct 26 10:51:16 WST 2004

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:04 am, Onno Benschop wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-10-13 at 23:46, Steve Boak wrote:
> > City ADSL is getting better and better and cheaper and cheaper, and us
> > out in country land are going to get the pointy end of the stick as soon
> > as the government can organise the sale of Telstra...
>
> Well, if you cannot get broadband you can apply for HiBis funding which
> will pay for one-way or two-way satellite.

Thanks Onno - I'm already knee-deep in paperwork trying to decide which is the
best HiBIS plan to use.

BTW,  welcome back to plug :-)

Steve

--
Ph: +61 8 97560662, IP-Phone: FWD# 454566, e164.org# 61897560662

"Most men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most pick themselves
up and continue on as if nothing had happened." - Winston Churchill