[plug] Mail has stopped?

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Tue Oct 26 18:21:54 WST 2004

On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 05:35:29PM +0800, Russ Pitman wrote:
> This was the last mail I recieved last week !!
>
> Did I do something wicked and have been dismissed ?

Appears that for most of Thursday and Friday last week, mailman
claimed your email address was bouncing excessively, and hence
disabled delivery. Except the mailman interface isn't actually
showing this fact :(

I've unsubscribed you and resubscribed you so with any luck you
should receive this email twice :)

Apologies for the noise to the rest of the list :)

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham dot com dot au>