[plug] The PLUG Mo[n]day workshop went well

Harry harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Fri Oct 29 13:11:48 WST 2004

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 10:46:20 +0800 Milan Pospisil <pospim at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:42:20 +0800, Harry
> <harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au> wrote:
> >snip<
> > Bernard, Marcus, Milan, and others were there too...
> > >snip<
> > Harry
>
> Laurie asked me to send him this:
> http://download.videolan.org/pub/libdvdcss/1.2.8/deb/libdvdcss2_1.2.8-1_i386.deb

Thanks Milan. My confession is that the obtuse post was to stamp the PLUG list
with some record of the live activities so that distant list people, shy local
lurkers, and non-workshop attendees have some connection to the events that
the PLUG committee organise; who deserve thanks for their efforts again btw.

You'll all be much safer if someone else starts the thread next time ;-)

I've also been thinking about how much technical expertise and help comes
out of the contributions by Cameron, James, Craig, Bernard, and many others.

Seems pretty reasonable to acknowledge the help that you've had and jump on
as a member so the committee has more resources for online and live events.
Occasional workshops at ground level would be a damn fine thing :)

It's only ten bucks but it's up to you. Here you go. Have a think about it.
http://www.plug.org.au/about/join

Harry

ps *gasp* It actually made sense to some of the people who were there =:o
   I dodged Boy Scouts, Mark; hence the noise ;-)

--
Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/