[plug] The PLUG Mo[n]day workshop went well

Milan Pospisil pospim at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 14:14:26 WST 2004

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 13:11:48 +0800, Harry
<harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au> wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 10:46:20 +0800 Milan Pospisil <pospim at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:42:20 +0800, Harry
> > <harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au> wrote:
> > >snip<
> > > Bernard, Marcus, Milan, and others were there too...
> > > Harry
> >
> > Laurie asked me to send him this:
> > http://download.videolan.org/pub/libdvdcss/1.2.8/deb/libdvdcss2_1.2.8-1_i386.deb
>
> Thanks Milan. My confession is that the obtuse post was to stamp the PLUG list
> with some record of the live activities so that distant list people, shy local
> lurkers, and non-workshop attendees have some connection to the events that
> the PLUG committee organise; who deserve thanks for their efforts again btw.
>
> You'll all be much safer if someone else starts the thread next time ;-)
>
> I've also been thinking about how much technical expertise and help comes
> out of the contributions by Cameron, James, Craig, Bernard, and many others.
>
> Seems pretty reasonable to acknowledge the help that you've had and jump on
> as a member so the committee has more resources for online and live events

 I am struggling here a bit with the interpretation of your words. If
you mean "you"as
 a plural I could not agree more; if you mean "you" as in thou, then I
must hereby solemnly
 proclaim that I am a financial member and have been as such for the
past two years.