[plug] Recommended local mail access method

Tim White weirdo at tigris.org
Sun Oct 31 11:19:12 WST 2004

I currently use Thunderbird to access my mail which is retrieved from a
remote pop server by fetchmail. For this reason I have been accessing it
over pop locally. I am wondering now if I should access it via IMAP in
the future[1] and how easy it would be to access using mutt as well
(e.g. when connected through ssh)
Thanks
Tim
[1] How easy is it to manage folders and stuff. What happens when I read
it using one mail client? etc...

--
Tim White
PGP/GPG id: 602E944D, Pub Key Serv: subkeys.pgp.net