[plug] MySQL performance tuning[Scanned]

Ranz ranz at devdata.net
Tue Sep 7 14:47:34 WST 2004

Hi Jon,

Before we go delving into your problems with MYSQL, and this may have
already been done (but you didn't mention it) .... Have you tried
restarting either the MYSQL service or the entire server and see if that
makes any difference?

I'll wait for your reply regards to this before we explore further.

Many thanks,

Randal Adamson