[plug] Success! was Re: Printing to Apple Laswerwriter 16/600 via TCP

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Tue Sep 7 15:39:46 WST 2004

On Tue,  7 Sep 2004 15:36, James Devenish wrote:

> Hot on the tail of the "give me your e-mail address if you want an
> e-mail address" paradox, here is the "dead and enabled" paradox ;-)

Did you forget to take your pills again, James? =)

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

"Every Solidarity center had piles and piles of paper .... everyone was
eating paper and a policeman was at the door.  Now all you have to do is
bend a disk."
- an anonymous member of the outlawed Polish trade union, Solidarity,
  commenting on the benefits of using computers in support of their movement

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/