[plug] The persistence of off-topic extraneous postings

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Wed Sep 8 16:20:52 WST 2004

In message <s13f2ffe.069 at gwsmtp.training.wa.gov.au>
on Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 04:14:49PM +0800, Milan Pospisil wrote:
[With regards to blanket deletion of mail topics on the server...]
> forms of request to introduce similar measures to the PLUG server
> machine as well.

Just to allay concerns: I am not aware of any proposals of this nature.
I personally assume that the committee would not want the burden of
administering any such policies. If they did, however, then I imagine
the practice would be made very clear to us via some sort of list
charter.