[plug] Anyone tried Yoper

Rennie renene at barekoala.net
Tue Sep 14 20:20:45 WST 2004

I have, a year or 2 back.

I was quite impressed. At the time it had all the very latest KDE bells and
whistles tightly integrated. The only reason I stopped using it was an
experiment with Debian and a lack of available packages, but the latter was
probably more likely a lack of knowledge on my behalf. It was nice to use
something with content from this hemisphere as well.

Happy Yopering.

Rennie