[plug] Warm bodies needed tomorrow (Thursday 15 Sep) and Friday

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Wed Sep 15 18:33:44 WST 2004

The Comm-IT expo is being held at the new floaty convention centre next
to the freeway in Perth (AFAICT, it's the second convention that
they've ever held) tomorrow and Friday.

I need a few warm bodies for that who can dress neatly, hand out flyers
and talk in a cultured and non-zealotrous manner to businesspeople,
including PHBs.

A tour of duty would be half a day, if I can manage to get enough
bodies. The flyers will be advertising Linux, FOSS, SLPWA, PLUG,
LinuxAus and OSIA.

Please call me on 0409-655-359 if you can help.

Cheers; Leon