[plug] Don't do that!

Joel Johnson jjohnson at westnet.com.au
Thu Sep 16 15:23:14 WST 2004

> Have we considered doing a deal with a company like westnet or iinet?
> The companies quite often are all to happy to do community services
> such as hosting sites etc...
> Matts done a great job at keeping us online but thats a burden and a
> half for a developing small business.

If we go down that route, why not approach pro-Linux ISPs such as Arachnet
or one of the smaller ISPs? At work we use Reynolds Technologies who I know
are 100% Linux driven. This would fit in with the goals of PLUG (ie
promoting Linux and FOSS). I guess all depends on how community minded the
managers are.

Joel