[plug] awstats again

Mr Robot gateway at westnet.com.au
Fri Sep 17 10:33:57 WST 2004

Fedora Core 2 is to much, I had alot of packages in there that i didn't
need.
I've been at linux now for alittle over a year and going strong, but i'll be
damed if i can get awstats to work
looks like fedora core 2 didn't support FTP and Mail awstats
had troubles with log format
So I'm hoping that Tinysofa will do it..

TT