[plug] [OT] Nit-Picking (was: CommIT Day 2, summary)

Jeffrey Lim jfs.world at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 20:14:45 WST 2004

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 19:57:55 +0800, Cameron Patrick
<cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au> wrote:
> Jeffrey Lim wrote:
>
> > We all have to make sure that we stick to at least some basic proper
> > rules dont we?
>
> Well, we have to make sure that we can understand each other.  As Ben
> has pointed out, your own post was hardly a shining example of
> grammatical perfection.

really? u just committed a mistake in communication there - he merely
mentioned a lack of capital letters. If u could take apart that
message that Ben talked about, and go through it for the grammatical
errors that u believe are there, i'd like to see u try. I am of the
opinion that my English is pretty fine; but if i could learn a thing
or two from u, i wouldnt mind. Feel free to email me off-list (not
that i would mind having them exposed publicly to the list) if u want
to.

-jf