[plug] [OT] fear of posting

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Mon Sep 20 15:56:47 WST 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 15:04, Bret Busby wrote:

> I note with interest, that you conspicuously ignored the reference to
> what you are doing - sabotaging PLUG and the list, and their credibility
> with your obsession.

Bret, I think that's going rather a bit too far. James contributes a lot
of valuable comments and assistance on this list, and I think it totally
unreasonable to accuse him of "sabotaging" the list or PLUG in any way.
You may disagree with his approach, but what you just said is not a
reasonable way to express that disagreement.

> Do you have any contributions to make, regarding Linux, PLUG or open
> source, or are you just here, as an agent provocateur?

Please RTFA - you'll note the fact that your own question is answered
quite comprehensively. I might think it fairer to turn the question
around, in fact, and ask you the same.

--
Craig Ringer