[plug] ATO online and Linux compatibility

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Tue Sep 21 19:19:32 WST 2004

On Tue, Sep 21, 2004 at 02:16:37PM +0800, Chris Caston wrote:
> Also I'm just wondering if anyone else from the list is helping with
> this as well?

Being a Java person (though not always by choice) and a linux person
(definitely by choice), I'm quite happy to to throw in ideas where I
can.  Not being a user of anything other than the standard personal eTax
utility (which I'd also like to see working under linux -- hint, hint),
I'm not sure how much help I can be.

I'm going to guess that there's a few of us on this list in similar
circumstances.

--
 Leon Blackwell                | Television - a medium. So called
 http://www.lostrealm.com/     | because it is neither rare nor