[plug] ATO online and Linux compatibility

Evert van Dijk evert at silver-sword.net
Thu Sep 23 10:04:18 WST 2004

Hi Ty,

Just curious, it is possible to find out what language is being used?
The reason I ask is that there are some cross-platform alternatives
Visual C++ --> gcc
Dephi          --> Kylix
.net              --> mono
I even did see something a while back about a compiler for Basic on Linux
Of course there will have to be adjustments before it will compile and
run properly but it could be a start.
Also what is the likelyhood of using Wine (www.winehq.com) as a way to
run the application?

I am not currently Using etax in any shape but I could be convinced if I
could get it to work.
The platforms I run are
Fedora Core 2, KDE 3
Suse Professional 9.1, KDE 3