[plug] Film & slide adaptor for an Epson Perfection 1260 scanner

landerson easygoing at aijv.com.au
Thu Sep 23 16:11:25 WST 2004

  Hello,

  Can anybody help, I am trying to obtain the "film & slide adaptor" for an
  Epson Perfection 1260 scanner.
  Approximately 6 months ago Epson stop producing the Perfection 1260 scanner
  the adaptor also became unavailable, I only discovered this today 23rd Sept.

  The alternative could be rather expensive ie: arround 300.00+ dollars, not
  justified at this time.

  All suggestion's/alternatives appreciated.

  Once again here's hoping someone is able to help.

  Laurie