[plug] Film & slide adaptor for an Epson Perfection 1260 scanner

Matt Carlsen matt_carlsen at westnet.com.au
Thu Sep 23 20:01:43 WST 2004

landerson wrote:

> <> Hello,
>
> Can anybody help, I am trying to obtain the "film & slide adaptor" for an
> Epson Perfection 1260 scanner.
> Approximately 6 months ago Epson stop producing the Perfection 1260
> scanner
> the adaptor also became unavailable, I only discovered this today 23rd
> Sept.
> The alternative could be rather expensive ie: arround 300.00+ dollars, not
> justified at this time.
>
> All suggestion's/alternatives appreciated.
>
> Once again here's hoping someone is able to help.
>
> Laurie

I am unsure if you mean by "film and slide adapter" instead a
"transparency unit"

try
http://www.macsonthemove.com.au/Scanners.html    at the very bottom of
the page.
http://www.instantit.com.au/browse/ProductDetail.asp?supplierid=1&suppliercode=EPS1202
search http://pcau.com/  for B12B813322 --- this one looks promising
http://www.allteq.com.au/epson/manuf_epson_scan.html --has it for $98
http://www.tang.com.au/tangshowprod1.cfm?prod_group=53&department=8

as you can see the product code is   B12B813322

these were all from ausralian sites, you copuld always search for it
internationally, surely someone will have one in stock, in various
places i read that B12B813322 was for 1250, but in a few places it has
said its for both1250 and 1260.

Remember!    Google is ur friend!