[plug] Disabling list delivery and when it actually takes effect

Joel Johnson jjohnson at sirrah-comp.com
Wed Sep 29 12:35:27 WST 2004

James Devenish wrote:
> There are two jjohnsons subscribed to PLUG. I have disabled delivery for
> your @sirrah-comp.com address, as it was not disabled. If this was the
> address you disabled earlier today, I am not sure why the setting would
> have come unstuck.

Thanks James, had forgotten about the second address. Had set it up so
that I could send messages via either account without them being held up
(and had originally setup one of them not to deliver messages).
Obviously I was trying to change the wrong address.

Any chance of PLUG's mailing list system having a feature similar to
SAGE's whereby you can add secondary e-mail addresses to the profile?
Basically a way of saying that e-mails from a PLUG member might come
from this address or that address or this other address.

Joel.