[plug] New PLUG news server

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Wed Sep 29 16:00:40 WST 2004

Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:

> In regards to Cross-posting could it be that it doesn't double or
> re-copy the message.  I know my system blanks out a message if its
> doubled up.

That's exactly what's happening.  Leafnode is only sending the post to
the first list moderator address, rather than all of them.  I /think/
that this is a Leafnode bug, but it might actually be what's supposed
to happen -- I'm learning how usenet works as I go along here...

I'm hashing out a (ghastly procmailrc) fix in the plug.test and
plug.test.too groups; when that's working I'll apply it to plug.list
and plug.rant too.

An alternative might be to dive into the leafnode2 source...

Cameron.