[plug] April Seminar - Lightning talks!

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Sat Apr 2 10:34:17 WST 2005

On Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 08:49:19AM +0800, Matthew Lambie wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-03-30 at 18:59 +0800, Bernard Blackham wrote:
> > The talks can be on absolutely anything related to Linux. eg,
> >   - 11 VIM keystrokes you've always wanted to know.
> >   - Why Ubuntu is the way of the future.
> >   - Creepy things you can (but probably shouldn't) do with iptables.
> >   - Why you should keep your homedir in a subversion repository.
> >   - Desktop Publishing with Scribus.
> >   - Prettifying your machine's hibernation process.
>
> Personally, I'd love to see talks on *all* of these topics! :)

Well I'm pretty sure that for each topic in that list, there's a
different PLUGger that is certainly capable of speaking on it.
Although at least 4 of these candidates will be in Canberra, that
still leaves an awful lot (at least 50 financial members, and
another 250 or more on the mailing list ...)  so who's willing to
step up? :)

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham dot com dot au>