[plug] Raid 0 software? hardware?

WolfBite wolfbite_aus at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 2 16:12:24 WST 2005

cool, thanks

at the moment I'm still trying the hardware raid, as
this works with xp & linux at the same time.
(slowly getting off xp, but still best option with
games. except for ut2k4 which is now solely linux. :)

the software raid main option is if I only want to
part raid some linux partitions (which is still a
possability)

just surprised that the speed difference is not as
much as people said it would be :(

WolfBite