[plug] Webserver problems

Joong Cho joongcho at westnet.com.au
Mon Apr 4 21:27:09 WST 2005

Hello all,

Can anyone suggest any further course of action that I can take with my
webserver to have my websites online again?

At the moment, I can ping correctly, I think, to my two sites plus my DNS
address, but no one can access my websites but me. I have set up my bind
files correctly I think and all of my /etc/hosts and /etc/resolv.conf files,
I hope.

If any of you wish to see my /etc/hosts/ and /etc/resolv.conf plus any other
file, please feel free to ask as I will not hesitate to provide them to you.

I am having troubles ever since that huge power surge caused me to replace
my modem and get a new modem. That sucks. I plan to get a UPS power supply
soon. Does that help as well for small networks like mine?

Thanks.

Joong Cho
Joong Cho Enterprises
President

Business: 9354 7178
Fax: 9354 7174
Mobile: 0439 963 499

Web Site Administrator and Web Site Designer
http://www.joongcho.com/
http://www.startreklibrary.com/