[plug] April Seminar - Lightning talks!

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Tue Apr 5 15:06:10 WST 2005

Bernard Blackham wrote:

> Well I'm pretty sure that for each topic in that list, there's a
> different PLUGger that is certainly capable of speaking on it.
> Although at least 4 of these candidates will be in Canberra, that
> still leaves an awful lot (at least 50 financial members, and
> another 250 or more on the mailing list ...)  so who's willing to
> step up? :)

As has been pointed out on IRC in #linux.conf.au, LCA doesn't actually
start until the 17th, so presumably some of those people will still be
in Perth.  However, Bernard and I are leaving for Canberra a week
earlier (departing the 10th) for non-LCA reasons.

So volunteer do to some lightning talks next week, you slackers!

Cameron.