[plug] [OT] Possible fire hazard

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 8 14:44:01 WST 2005

AUSTEL?

Mind you I think AUSTEL are picky if you have any cabling that isnt
installed by them, and is attached to Telsta stuff, even remotely.  So
they may come down on the agents side - if installed by someone without
an AUSTEL licence, it is hazardous by definition from their lofty
position.

Then again, cables across a floor would probably contravene all sorts of
health and safety rules as well, and would be unlikely to pass an AUSTEL
standard for installation.

I suspect you are on a loser ... cut your losses and move to wireless.

BillK