[plug] Some Hoary Release Drinking Tonight (short notice)

Davyd Madeley davyd at bridgewayconsulting.com.au
Fri Apr 8 15:38:00 WST 2005

So after a (seemingly long) 6 month wait, Ubuntu's lovechild, Hoary
Hedgehog is finally released. Note, as you will, before Debian
Sarge.

Resultantly, on incredibly short notice, we have decided to go for a
drink or four. Since it's me organising it, it'll be all the same
usual details:

    Where: Steve's, aka the Nedlands Park Hoten
    When: 8pm, till when ever, TONIGHT, Friday the 8th of April
    Why: Ubuntu's Hoary Hedgehog, phwoar!

Plus, we have it on good authority that James Henstridge, GNOME
Hacker and Ubuntu ROCKSTAR, will be present to join in the
festivities.

This is incontrevertibly the most important trip to the pub you need
to make this week. BE THERE!

--d

--
Davyd Madeley